- Ceiling Mount Kits
- Projector Scissor Lift
Interactive Boards & Systems
¤ Home » AV Systems » Interactive Boards & Systems » Interactive White Boards(Board Based) » Optical Finger Touch Interactive white boards
Optical Finger Touch Interactive white boards
The HiTouch-Nechams OPT-77 is a technologically advanced product in the
Touch series Interactive board segment. The Interactive White Board
features Dual Touch
Technology where two person can work on the board simultaneously.
Users can seamlessly switch to drawing, writing, editing, moving objects
using Finger, or a Pen, stylus or even a pointer. The Board easily
connects to a computer, through a USB interface. The OPT 77 also
features an anti glare scratch resistant durable surface ideal tool to
increase engagement and collaboration with educational, professional,
corporate or teaching environment
Download Brochure for more details
- Touch Technology: Optical Imaging Infrared
- Input Method: Touching & writing by finger or any untransparant objects.
- Board Material: Aluminum Honeycomb,matte surface.
- Interface: US2.0Cable (5M)
- Touch Resolution: 32767*32767
- Touch Accuracy : ≤1mm
- Response Speed: ≤6ms
- Coordinates output: ≥180points per second
- Compatible OS:
- WinXP//Win7 (32/64bit)/WIN8(32/64bit)/Android 4.0.2/
- Installation Way: Wall mounting (standard) & Mobile stand (optional)
1.Support two fingers/electronic/pens/any opaque objects operating together under WINDOWS 7
2.Strong hardware and perfect structure design, one-time installation, no drift.
3.Finger touch, easy to operate!
4. Multi operating-languages include English, Arabic, Farsi, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Polski, Romana, Russian, Thai,
Turkish, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Kazakh, Bahasa Malaysia.
5. Abundant Resources Database. Rich academic materials, teaching tools. Supporting audio files, video files, flash files.
Education: Interactive classroom teaching
Business meeting, interactive demonstrate
Long-distance education, multi-location interactive teaching.